Legacy Portal: ExamSoft 101 – Exam Checklist
Policies & Administration
- Ensure that your exam day policies are in place.
- Communicate testing locations and dates with your exam takers.
- Determine and communicate your practices for make-up assessments.
- Review courses and exam-taker rosters for accuracy.
- Instruct Exam Takers to complete Examplify installation and registration.
- Create/administer mock exam to address technical issues beforehand.
Prepare the Exam
- Create assessment questions.
- Create and post the assessment.
- Instruct students to download assessments.
Prepare Your Proctor
Print a paper copy of the assessment (just in case!).
Provide the proctor with:
- Assessment password
- Universal Resume Code
- Exam-Taker Support Line number: (866) 429-8889
During the Exam
Ensure that all exam-takers have successfully uploaded the assessment.
- For on-site assessments, require all exam-takers to show the proctor their green upload confirmation screen.
- For on-site or remote assessments, check the Exam-Taker Activity tab in the ExamSoft portal for answer file upload/import times.
After the Exam
- Run reports.
- Release results to the exam-takers as appropriate.