ExamSoft is an all-in-one digital platform for secure exams, and essential data needed to improve learning outcomes, teaching strategies, and the accreditation process.
In the creation process six types of questions can be used, including drag and drop, essay, fill-in-the-blank, hot spot, multiple choice, and true/false. Below are descriptions of each question type:
- Drag & Drop: The exam-taker answers the question by reviewing a list of possible answers and dragging the correct answer(s) to the answer box.
- Essay: The exam-taker writes a long-form response to the question.
- FITB (Fill in the Blank): The exam-taker supplies the missing word(s) in a passage of text by typing or by selecting an option from a drop-down list.
- Hot Spot: The exam-taker answers the question by clicking on an image.
- M/C (Multiple Choice): The exam-taker selects the answer(s) from a list of possible answers.
- T/F (True/False): The exam-taker answers the question by selecting either True or False.
How to Create Exam Questions