- Student Engagement
- Getting to Know Your Students
- Attending to Student Well Being
- Active Learning
- Teaching Strategies in the Clinical Setting
- Experiential Learning
- Quick and Easy Strategies Faculty Can Use to Improve Student Learning. Dr. Todd Zakrajsek. April 2023.
- Reimagining Engaging Learnings. Dr. Balaji Krishnaiah. January 2023.
- Marketing Good Teaching or: How to Convince Students to Love Effective Teaching. Dr. Devin Scott. December 2022.
- How to Engage Your Students’ Minds Without Losing Yours. Dr. Christie Cavallo and Dr. Christie Manasco. April 2022.
Teaching Excellence Institute
- How Learning Works: Seven Research-Based Principles for Smart Teaching. Susan Ambrose, et al. 2010.
- How to Create and Use Rubrics for Formative Assessment and Grading. Susan Brookhart. 2013.
- Engaged Teaching: A Handbook for College Faculty. Elizabeth Barkeley and Claire Major. 2022.
- Teach Students How to Learn: Strategies You Can Incorporate Into Any Course to Improve Student Metacognition, Study Skills, and Motivation. Saundra Yancy McGuire and Stephanie McGuire. 2015.